review or checkout
of the UK & Ireland
Baroque, keshi and oval pearls started life with the ambition to be round, but something happened along the way. Pearl connoisseurs argue whether such pearls are more 'natural' than cultured pearls but it doesn't matter. You either like them or you don't.
The pearl you choose is the one you receive. Like snowflakes, no two are the same.
- baroques are presented in polished, sustainable wood cases. Keshi and oval pearl necklaces in lined, leather-look jewellery boxes.
- all necklaces are accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity, guarantee, pearl care advice and a pearl care kit.
- free, insured, UK delivery is within 4 working days of order.
- returns may be made up to 30 days from delivery.
- our terms of business exceed EU directives and UK legislation.
- to ensure confidentiality, orders are sent in plain packages with no indication of the contents or the sender on the outside.
“Those keshi are the bees knees. My girlfriend wears them everywhere and gets lots of comments and not a little envy!”
John McAllister, Carlisle.
Inspected, certified, signed and stamped by a specialist GIA pearl graduate.
To save this page for later, press Ctrl D on your keyboardThe Pearl Market Limited, Drefach Felindre, Llandysul, Carmarthenshire SA44 5YW
The Pearl Market ™ is a trademark of The Pearl Market Limited © 2002-2018