review or checkout
of the UK & Ireland
Black Pearl Necklaces
If you're buying pearls as a gift, and not sure what to choose, this 4 minute summarises the 6 criteria for buying a pearl necklace.
Grade AA black necklaces
These AA necklaces represent excellent value-for-money. Some pearls aren't quite as round as their AAA counterparts, some haven't got quite the same lustre and some have minor surface imperfections. From about 2 feet away you wouldn't notice!
To keep costs down they're fitted with sterling silver or 22 carat gold vermeil clasps (gold over a sterling silver base). All necklaces are strung on silk thread and presented in lined jewellery boxes.
- necklaces are presented in lined, leather-look jewellery boxes or polished, sustainable wood cases.
- all necklaces are accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity, guarantee, pearl care advice and a pearl care kit.
- free, insured, UK delivery is within 4 working days of order.
- returns may be made up to 30 days from delivery.
- our terms of business exceed EU directives and UK legislation.
- to ensure confidentiality, orders are sent in plain packages with no indication of the contents or the sender on the outside.
“I never thought pearls could be so confusing but my wife now has the black pearls she wanted at a price I can afford! She was lost for words when she opened the wood case and saw what was inside.”
Stephen Andrews, Merseyside
Inspected, graded, signed and stamped by a specialist GIA pearl graduate.
To save this page for later, press Ctrl D on your keyboardThe Pearl Market Limited, Drefach Felindre, Llandysul, Carmarthenshire SA44 5YW
The Pearl Market ™ is a trademark of The Pearl Market Limited © 2002-2018