review or checkout
of the UK & Ireland
Nowadays, a pearl necklace is always well-received. It's the traditional present for 30th anniversaries, landmark birthdays, and weddings. If you're buying pearls as a gift, this 4 minute summarises the 6 criteria for buying a pearl necklace.
Grade AA necklaces
These AA necklaces represent excellent value-for-money whether you're on a budget or just want a necklace that can take some abuse. Some pearls aren't quite as round as their AAA counterparts, some haven't got quite the same lustre and some have minor surface imperfections. From about 2 feet away you wouldn't notice!
To keep costs down they're fitted with sterling silver or 22 carat gold vermeil clasps (gold over a silver base). All necklaces are strung on silk thread and presented in lined jewellery boxes.
- necklaces are presented in lined, leather-look jewellery boxes or polished, sustainable wood cases.
- all necklaces are accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity, guarantee, pearl care advice and a pearl care kit.
- free, insured, UK delivery is within 4 working days of order.
- returns may be made up to 30 days from delivery.
- our terms of business exceed EU directives and UK legislation.
- to ensure confidentiality, orders are sent in plain packages with no indication of the contents or the sender on the outside.
“I must tell you how pleased we are with the pearls. They made a superb 30th birthday gift for my partner and she was truly delighted. Many thanks again for a super service and an excellent product.”
David Adams, Southport, Lancs
Inspected, graded, signed and stamped by a specialist GIA pearl graduate.
“I received my pearls in excellent time, and they are just perfect. Many thanks for such prompt service and it is nice to talk to a human for a change rather than 15 phone options.”
Jane Weatherby, Inverness
To save this page for later, press Ctrl D on your keyboardThe Pearl Market Limited, Drefach Felindre, Llandysul, Carmarthenshire SA44 5YW
The Pearl Market ™ is a trademark of The Pearl Market Limited © 2002-2018