review or checkout
of the UK & Ireland
About our necklacesWe source necklace pearls direct from a long-established pearl farm, respected internationally for pioneering culturing technology and the consistent quality of its harvests.
Pearls are inspected, graded, and made into necklaces in our West Wales workshops using traditional skills and materials. As well as exercising strict control over quality, we can make any necklace at farm-direct prices.
This 4 minute summarises the 6 criteria for buying a pearl necklace.
- necklaces are presented in lined, leather-look jewellery boxes or polished, sustainable wood cases (none of your 'luxury cardboard' nonsense).
- all necklaces are accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity, guarantee, pearl care advice and a pearl care kit.
- free, insured, UK delivery is within 4 working days of order.
- returns may be made up to 30 days from delivery.
- our terms of business exceed EU directives and UK legislation.
- to ensure confidentiality, orders are sent in plain packages with no indication of the contents or the sender on the outside.
“I must tell you how pleased we are with the pearls. They made a superb 30th birthday gift for my partner and she was truly delighted. Many thanks again for a super service and an excellent product.”
David Adams, Southport, Lancs
Inspected, graded, signed and stamped by a specialist GIA pearl graduate.
To save this page for later, press Ctrl D on your keyboardThe Pearl Market Limited, Drefach Felindre, Llandysul, Carmarthenshire SA44 5YW
The Pearl Market ™ is a trademark of The Pearl Market Limited © 2002-2018