review or checkout
Baroque Pearl Necklace with Class 1 PearlsThis striking necklace blends tradition with a modern new look that's sure to excite interest. The unusually large baroque pearls (also called 'fantail' pearls) are created by the very latest pearl-culturing technique. The partnership between man and mollusc is the same as for South Sea pearls, but in a non-marine environment.
If you like baroque pearls, you can find more baroque jewellery here.
Presentation, Delivery and Returns
- The necklace is presented in a polished, sustainable wood box and accompanied by a signed and stamped Certificate of Authenticity.
- free, insured, UK delivery is within 7 working days of order.
- returns may be made up to 30 days from delivery.
- our terms of business exceed EU directives and UK legislation.
- to ensure confidentiality, orders are sent in a plain package, with no indication of the contents or the sender on the outside.
Inspected, graded, signed and stamped by a specialist GIA pearl graduate.
“...from the packaging to the jewellery cases and especially the pearls; everything spoke of quality.” Dr C K Reid, Cheshire
To save this page for later, press Ctrl D on your keyboardThe Pearl Market Limited, Drefach Felindre, Llandysul, Carmarthenshire SA44 5YW
The Pearl Market ™ is a trademark of The Pearl Market Limited © 2002-2018