review or checkout
A Favourite Gift for Silver Wedding AnnniversariesIf you're looking for a 25th wedding anniversary gift you can't go far wrong with this necklace - often called 'the world's favourite' because the 7-8mm Grade AAA pearls are the most popular pearls purchased today.
For extra durability the necklace is strung on four strands of silk thread, hand-knotted between each pearl and fitted with a sterling silver clasp. A lined jewellery case and Certificate of Authenticity complete the package.
If you're planning a big celebration and just want pearls as a 'token' these round, teardrop and baroque pendants , with prices from just £58, will fit the bill.
Presentation, Delivery and Returns
- The necklace is presented in a lined jewellery case and accompanied by a signed and stamped Certificate of Authenticity.
- free, insured, UK delivery is within 4 working days of order.
- returns may be made up to 30 days from delivery.
- our terms of business exceed EU directives and UK legislation.
- to ensure confidentiality, orders are sent in a plain package, with no indication of the contents or the sender on the outside.
“I must tell you how pleased we are with the pearls. They made a superb 30th birthday gift for my partner and she was truly delighted. Many thanks again for a super service and an excellent product.”
David Adams, Southport, Lancs
Inspected, graded, signed and stamped by a specialist GIA pearl graduate.
To save this page for later, press Ctrl D on your keyboardThe Pearl Market Limited, Drefach Felindre, Llandysul, Carmarthenshire SA44 5YW
The Pearl Market ™ is a trademark of The Pearl Market Limited © 2002-2018