review or checkout
A Single Pearl Necklace (Pendant Necklace)These large, Class 1 baroque pearls, famed for their 'just found on the seabed' look, are totally unique and sure to cause a stir. In natural daylight they may exhibit the legendary 'pearl orient' - a kaleidoscope of colours that shimmer on the surface like the rainbow effect seen on a large soap bubble.
This top-quality pearl measures (approx) 15mm in diameter and 35mm in length, tapering to a sterling silver bail with a silver chain (included). A polished wood box and Certificate of Authenticity complete the package.
Not quite what you're looking for ? You can find a selection of beautiful Round, Teardrop and Baroque Pearl Pendants here, with prices from just £58.
Presentation, Delivery and Returns
- The pendant is presented in a polished, sustainable wood box and accompanied by a signed and stamped Certificate of Authenticity.
- free, insured, UK delivery is within 4 working days of order.
- returns may be made up to 30 days from delivery.
- our terms of business exceed EU directives and UK legislation.
- to ensure confidentiality, orders are sent in a plain package, with no indication of the contents or the sender on the outside.
“I received my pearls in excellent time, and they are just perfect. Many thanks for such prompt service and it is nice to talk to a human for a change rather than 15 phone options.”
Jane Weatherby, Inverness
Inspected, graded, signed and stamped by a specialist GIA pearl graduate.
To save this page for later, press Ctrl D on your keyboardThe Pearl Market Limited, Drefach Felindre, Llandysul, Carmarthenshire SA44 5YW
The Pearl Market ™ is a trademark of The Pearl Market Limited © 2002-2018