review or checkout
The Pearl Market ™
For the best experience, turn your mobile sideways and ensure autorotate setting is on.
Shop with confidence for a pearl braceletIn everyday use bracelets take more of a battering than necklaces so they need to be strung securely and fitted with a clasp that's easy to open and close with one hand.
Bracelets are backed by our
Bracelets shouldn't be too tight or loose so most people are happy with the standard 7.5 inch length. If you need something longer or shorter we can make it.
Presentation, Delivery and Returns
- bracelets with
8-9mmpearls are presented in polished wood boxes.
- other bracelets are presented in lined, leather-look jewellery boxes.
- all bracelets receive a signed and stamped Certificate of Authenticity.
- free, insured, UK delivery is within 4 working days of order.
- returns may be made up to 30 days from delivery.
- our terms of business exceed EU directives and UK legislation.
- to ensure confidentiality, orders are sent in plain packages with no indication of the contents or the sender on the outside.
Inspected, graded, signed and stamped by a specialist GIA pearl graduate.
6, 7, 8, 9 & 10 millimetre pearls compared to an 18 millimetre five pence piece. Back in the 1950's a 7mm round cultured pearl was considered large.
To save this page for later, press Ctrl D on your keyboardThe Pearl Market Limited, Drefach Felindre, Llandysul, Carmarthenshire SA44 5YW
The Pearl Market ™ is a trademark of The Pearl Market Limited © 2002-2020