review or checkout
About Pearl Market Necklaces
We source pearls direct from a major, long-established pearl farmer with operations in China, Hong Kong and Japan, respected internationally for their pioneering culturing technology and consistent quality of pearl harvests.Pearls are inspected, graded, and made into necklaces in our West Wales workshops using traditional skills and materials. As well as exercising strict control over quality, we can make any necklace at farm-direct prices.
Necklaces are backed by our
- necklaces are presented in lined, leather-look jewellery boxes or polished, sustainable wood cases (none of your 'luxury cardboard' nonsense).
- all necklaces are accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity, guarantee, pearl care advice and a pearl care kit.
- free, insured, UK delivery is within 4 working days of order.
- returns may be made up to 30 days from delivery. Purchases made in November or December 2019 may be returned by January 18th 2020.
- our terms of business exceed EU directives and UK legislation.
- to ensure confidentiality, orders are sent in plain packages with no indication of the contents or the sender on the outside.
“I must tell you how pleased we are with the pearls. They made a superb 30th birthday gift for my partner and she was truly delighted. Many thanks again for a super service and an excellent product.”
David Adams, Southport, Lancs
Inspected, graded, signed and stamped by a specialist GIA pearl graduate.
To save this page for later, press Ctrl D on your keyboardThe Pearl Market Limited, Drefach Felindre, Llandysul, Carmarthenshire SA44 5YW
The Pearl Market ™ is a trademark of The Pearl Market Limited © 2002-2019